Grade 2-6 Services
Private Tutoring Sessions with a Certified OCT Teacher
* 1 hour one-on-one online sessions with a follow up email
6-hour Success Package
* 6 hours of one-on-one personalized online sessions
* Follow up emails
After every session, parents get emailed a summary of the session in terms of content that was covered, where the child is in the learning, and next steps for practice
12-hour Success Package
* Just as it sounds. Twelve hours of tutoring that never expire. All we ask is 24 hours notice for any cancellations. Follow up emails included.
Monthly Tutoring Subscription
* The 4 tutoring sessions this includes must be used within each month. A discounted option for an intended longer term experience.
* Minimum one month commitment
* Booking calendar available for your convenience
After a complimentary consultation to discuss how we can help your child, a personalized plan is put together. Whether it's help with homework, short weekly check ins, or more intensive support that's required, we would love to work with your child in meeting their goals, without them even having to leave home.
- Choose your package and pay
- Choose your regular meeting times using our Booking Calendar
- A link for the Google Meet call will be sent to your email for the session
- You're all set
All that's required during sessions is a laptop or tablet and a strong wifi connection
Why Orange Roots Online Tutoring?
* We specialize in and focus (most of) our work in mathematics
We have a large repertoire of engaging lesson ideas and strategies to reach a wide range of learning needs. We love math and strive to help others see the beauty in it as well. If you are looking for Reading and Writing support - inquire, as we occasionally offer this service as well.
* We provide support from certified teachers with special education experience (learning disabilities)
Many tutors out there aren't certified teachers and although may be very knowledgeable of their subject matter, not know how to teach it to various students with different learning needs.
* We provide an overall academic mentorship approach
What exactly is holding your child back from being more successful? We support in organization, time management, note taking, study skills, motivation and confidence, self advocacy, and/ or resourcefulness. We offer to consult with your child's teacher for setting academic goals.